Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I Wore #8

I know I've had a few weeks where I've not posted what I wore.
But I'm baaaaaack and ready to roll!
I'm aware that I do not have a lot of photos for this week,
but the couple I've got has to count for something!!
Next week I promise to be better!

~SATURDAY~
Working at Humanité
Denim Skirt - Humanité
Floral Shirt - Humanité
Black Flats - Gomax, Humanité
Black Cardi - Old Navy
Rain or Shine Necklace - Lisa Leonard (I know, you can't see it, its my new fave!)

******************************

I'm adding a plug in here for Humanité
This Saturday (3.26.11) Humanité
 will be celebrating ONE YEAR IN BUSINESS! 
*Woot Woot.*
If you are in Western NC this weekend come join our
Dresses & Desserts Anniversary Party!
130 Everett Street
Bryson City, NC
10a - 5p
Join us for an all day event to celebrate Humanité's first year!
Dresses and Desserts will feature an array of dessert stations placed throughout the store to nibble on while perusing the newest arrivals of our Spring and Summer dresses!
(Desserts provided by Home Sweet Home Delights.)
Check out Humanité on FB.

******************************


~TUESDAY~ 
Orange Dress - Goodwill
Belt - A&F, Sassy Girl Consignment
Cream Cropped Cardi - White House Black Market, Sassy Girl Consignment
Boots - Humanité
Gold Link Bracelet - Humanité
My NEW Mustard Ruffled Scarf - The Pleated Poppy (makes me super excited!)

(I'm linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy where I get a little inspiration.)

3 comments:

  1. Your outfits are so darling!! I love the jean skirt. But then again, I love all of the outfits you pull together! Impressive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @blondevue...
    thanks so much! This particular skirt is probably the most comfy I've ever put on! Its grand!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!