Wednesday, April 6, 2011

What I Wore - #9

I failed to post my What I Wore last week...so I'm adding it to this week's post.

If you are wondering why I take pictures of myself, I promise its not because I'm vain.  
It is a way for me to strive to "Dress for Success" as an old college professor used to say.
I like to see what works and what doesn't work together. 
It makes me super happy when I know I am able to do it frugally...(is that a word?)

~Wednesday~
Top - Kmart (clearance)
Denim Skirt - Humanité
Wedges - Steve Madden (TJ Maxx)
Headband - Whippy Cake ("Muffy")
Earrings - Humanité

Close-Up of Muffy the Whippy Cake.

~Thursday~
Dress - Humanité
Pumps - Nine West (consigned)
Cameo Necklace - Walmart
Pearl Bracelet - Premiere Jewelry

~MONDAY~ 
Grey Dress - Goodwill
Black Cardi - Walmart
Black Flats - Gomax (Humanité)

~TUESDAY~
Shirt - Under Armor (gift from My Dearest)
Pink Tank - Old Navy
Black Capri - Under Armor
Shoes - Nike Shox (gift from My Dearest)

~WEDNESDAY~ 
Dress - TJ Maxx
Brown Leggings - Walmart
Boots - Humanité
Mustard Cardi - KMart (clearance)
Necklace - Cato's

~FRIDAY~
Tank - Old Navy
Jeans - American Eagle (gift from My Dearest)
Striped Cardi - Old Navy
Brown Peep Toes - KMart

~SATURDAY~
Denim Tunic - Peebles
Black Leggings - Walmart
Purple Cardi - Old Navy
Ruffle Scarf - Humanité
Petite Fleur on Scarf - Whippy Cake ("Muffy")
Earrings - Park Avenue Jewelry

~TUESDAY~
Blue Tube Dress - Old Navy
Cream Cardi - White House Black Market (consigned)
Scarf - Humanité
Boots - Humanité
Petite Fleur on Scarf - Whippy Cake, ("Calamity Jane")
Earrings - Humanité

Close up of my new Calamity Jane Whippy Cake fantastic-ness!

(I'm linking up with The Pleated Poppy)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love Friday's casual striped cardigan and distressed jeans. That look is right up my alley! The TJ Maxx bold print dress will be awesome for summer too! Love your look! -Lauran

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deidre!! I miss your blogging!! Maybe you should do a couple posts on wedding/honeymoon :) Congrats girl - I am so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!