Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I Wore - #7

~THURSDAY~
*I was off work so I got to dress down.  YAY!*
Jacket - Walmart clearance
Tank - Gap
Pants - Target
Shoes - Shox (V-Day gift from My Dearest)

~SATURDAY~ 
*Working at Humanité*
Grey with White Polka Dots Dress - Goodwill
Cardi - Old Navy
Leggings - Walmart
Rosette Boots - Belk

~SUNDAY~ 
Orange and White Dress - Goodwill
Cropped Cardi - White House Black Market (consigned)
Brown Flip Flops - Nine West (Ross)
Brown Belt - A&F (consigned)
Necklace - Walmart

~MONDAY~ 
B&W Stripped Shirt - Walmart
Skirt - Old Navy
Black Flats - Humanité
Grey Hat - Burke's (I paid $1.80 and I made the little rosette.)

~TUESDAY~ 
Floral Dress - Ross (last year's Easter Dress)
Green Cardi - Old Navy
Black Flats - Humanité
Pink Necklace - Walmart
Silver Bracelet - Silpada

(I am linking with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.)

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress on Sunday! It is ADORABLE! And from Goodwill. Ahhhhhhhhhh. Loving that it has pockets too. Great week on styling. You look adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute dresses! I have a long one kind of like that from Target I might have to pull out in the up coming weeks! Looking good!

    ~Courtney~

    love2sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really tell the weight loss! Congrats! You are doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sherri & Courtney for the sweet comments! Yall are too kind!

    Sis- Thank you. :) But I better stay away from the DQ if I expect the weightloss to continue! haha <3 u.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!