Tuesday, January 3, 2012

*Snow*

We had our first snow of the season/year last night and this morning.  I don't know about you, but personally, I absolutely love the snow.  I don't know what it is that makes me love it so, but I sure do.  I think that it is magical kind of, its so pure, peaceful, and peaceful to watch as it is falling.  Ideally, I love it more so when I am in the comfort and warmth of my home (or someone else's for that matter) which doesn't require me to be out driving in it.  Regardless, it is beautiful and I love it.   I especially love to play in it too....so I'm hoping we get enough soon that I can do just that!

The Mr. and I had gone to Asheville for the afternoon/evening yesterday.  The snow had began to fall just prior to us heading back home. 


This was the parking lot as it was snowing.

By the time we got home it was clear as could be with no sign of snow.  However, as the evening progressed, so did the snowfall.  This morning, it was a wonderful 14*F at my house.  The dogs {Birken and Mimi LaRue} are not huge fans of the snow.  But they like the snow much better than they do the rain!  At least its not such a battle to get them to go out and potty.


My car was completely covered, as was everything else.

Chill Grill.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:23 PM

    Love me some snow. Even more the kind that melts fast! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!