Thursday, November 10, 2011

A Season of Thanksgiving - Day #1

I had the best of intentions to start this on Nov 1 but due to a lot of things going on, I failed to do so.  But I figured what the heck...I'll just start now!!! 

There are so many things that we all can be thankful for at any given time.  So the least I can do is list the things that I am thankful for until Thanksgiving Day.  Each day I will post something different, I encourage you to do the same.  Leave a comment with what you are thankful for today!

I AM THANKFUL FOR...my salvation through Jesus Christ!  If you do not know Jesus as your Lord and Savior, then I urge you to seek His face!!!!  His love and grace are what get me through my daily trials.  He is always there for me when I need Him most and I know for a fact that He will be there for you too.  All you have to do is SEEK HIM and INVITE HIM INTO YOUR HEART!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!