Saturday, March 12, 2011

Skidumpdump Saturday

Today, I treated myself to some new exciting pretties.
I cannot tell you how excited I am and I cannot wait until they arrive!
*I'm giddy*



{1} Lisa Leonard Designs Rain or Shine (so glad you're mine) Necklace
{2} Allora Handmade Large Rosie Broach/Clip Combo (in berry) photo is shown in rich red
{3} Whippy Cake Muffy Mini Petit Fleur (I also grabbed the headband accessory as well)


What do you think?
What are your favorite accessories to wear?

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:04 AM

    Oh I love them! ALL!!!!!! Can't wait to see them on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received my Lisa Leonard necklace today in the mail and I was uber excited. I immediately put it on. I'm sure I'll write about it sometime this week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!