Today's randombling is probably going to make your head spin, just like mine does. haha I believe I'll utilize the bullet system and just mention some of the things on my mind.
- I applied to Western Carolina University yesterday. I'm not worried about getting in, I'm concerned with how I am going to pay for it.
- Really wish I didn't drink the smoothie this morning. Milk products and lactose intolerant doesn't mix well together.
- My books from Barnes and Noble arrived - I can't wait to start reading! (The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels - A Love Story and The Pioneer Woman Cooks: Recipes from an Accidental Country Girl.)
- It's so pretty outside. Wish I was going on a hike or something....
- What will I wear to church tomorrow? This always seems to always be a Saturday dilemma.
- I miss my brother, David. I just saw some guy out the window who sorta looked like him. I don't want to forget.
- Should I go to the gym? I still have a cough but I've really gotta work on the lifestyle change...I'm doing good thus far 22lbs down! *squeal*
- I want to plant a small garden....where in the world do I start??????? This will probably be a series of posts if I so attempt the project!
- I ate gator tail last night. It was chewy. OK, but not my favorite.
These are just some of the things running through my mind right now...lots of random things I know. But it is what it is. Just think, this is only the things running through my mind within a 5 minute time frame. Imagine what its like to be in my head ALL DAY LONG! Sometimes even I wonder how I have enough sense about me to even form words.
O-Well! Have a great day!
What is Skidumpdump?
Skidumpdump is defined as: "nonsensical talk randomblings."
What is a randombling?
Randombling is defined as: "a combination of the word random and rambling. May be used as a noun or a verb. Occasionally used to categorize random musing that do not deal with a specific subject."
What am I going to post about on Skidumpdump Saturdays?
I will write with “nonsensical talk randomblings” about things I’ve heard, tried, learned, etc. There will not be any rhyme or reason to these postings. The sky is the limit!