Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Playing catch-up

I know I know!  I have so much to blog about but I tell you what, sometimes life doesn't allow a lot of time to blog.

Blogs I need to Post:
     *  Women of Faith Conference
     *  Girls Get-Away Trip with Natasha (SIL) and Mickey (BF)
     *  Trip to NYC!  (this will probably be like 3 different posts)
     *  Christmas Decorating

WHEW!  I've got a lot to catch the blog world up with!  Hopefully this week I'll be bale to post some of these blogs so I'll be caught up before the actual Christmas holiday.  However, with being at the Smoky Mountain Center for the Performing Arts every night this week and through the beginning of next week....it might be a struggle...but I am aiming to get at least post done a night.  We'll see how that goes. haha

I'm still keeping up with everyone though as far as reading your posts.  I'll try to comment when I can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!