Monday, October 12, 2009

This was Friday's post that I neglected to actually post.  Whew.

********************************************

Dear Mr. Stomach:
     I am so sorry that I have neglected you and your constant grumbling reminder that you are hungry.  I attemped to soothe your pains earlier, but due to your hinged-cousin, Ms. Right Elbow, I dumped your nuritiment all over your neighbors (The Thighs and The Calves); as well as the floor and my desk.  Soon it will be 5pm and I will attempt to soothe your pains once again.  Thank you for your patience.
Your friend who suffers with you,
Deidre

********************************************
Dear Mr Window Fixing Man:
     I am so thankful that you were able to locate a rear driver window for my vehicle.  I am even more estatic that you were able to replace it in a timely mannner.  I was slightly stressed that you did not show at your appointed time, but you have redeemed yourself by fixing the flapping plastic issue I've had for the last week.  God bless you.  I will make sure to tell everyone of your superb services.
Thank you,
     Girl Free of Flapping Plastic


2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:29 AM

    Wow, how polite.
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. Found you from Sarah's blog (come grow old with me.)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!