Thursday, October 29, 2009

Good Gosh.....Look how smart I am!

I received this post in an email from a co-worker this morning.  I like it...a lot:

We are in an age when media puts into our heads the idea that only skinny people are beautiful, but I prefer to enjoy a meal with my friends and family, a good dinner with a man who makes me shiver and a latte with my dearest friends.

With time, we gain weight because we accumulate so much information and wisdom in our heads that when there is no more room, it distributes out to the rest of our bodies. So we aren't heavy, we are enormously cultured, educated and happy.

Beginning today, when I look at my butt in the mirror I will think, "Good gosh, look how smart I am!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!