Thursday, December 7, 2006

Snow Flurries

It's a cold and blustry day (with snow flurries) here in good ol' Franklin, NC.

I'm kinda excited, however, a little stressed. My church is to have our First Annual "Walk Through Bethlehem" this weekend. As of right now, tomorrow's weather isn't supposed to get above 30 degrees with strong winds and into the teens during the evening/night.
I, personally, love cold weather. Especially during the holidays. It just adds to the magic of the season. But to know that I have to be outside in the weather for at least 6 hours tomorrow and 3 hours on Satuday is anything but exciting.
If anyone lives in WNC and would like to come visit our Live Nativity Scene, then please let me know and I will get you directions to my church!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!