Thursday, October 19, 2006

When it rains.....it Pours

Ever feel as if the old saying "when it rains, it pours", is true?? I know that in the last 6-7 months or so that saying is loudly ringing in my ears and at the end of pretty much every thought I have. I love my life, I love everything about it, and I wouldn't change it if I had it all over to do again. My personal relationship with Christ, my most wonderful boyfriend, my awesome family, my amazing friends, everyone & everything I come in contact with, I love it. However, the Devil knows exactly how & when to push your buttons. There are days that I wonder whether my heart/mind are the very bull's eye of the Devil's target. I know that the more that comes my way, the stronger I lean on the Lord for His guidance & His assurance and that is the only reason why the Devil plugs even harder at me. The Devil knows that it is a losing battle, but he just wants me to get weak enough to fall to whatever tricks he throws my way. Little does he know that I will just tell him to "Get the behind me Satan!" I just pray that each and every day I can continue to give my struggles over to the Lord and let Him handle them. He sure knows a lot more than I do and I know that He will lead me in the way that is in my best interest. "Blessed Assurance, Jesus is Mine."

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:28 AM

    All I have to say is A-Men! sister you hit it smack on the head..... You are right and so is every single word that you said. It was last Wednesday that my pastor preached on that very thing. The wickedness of satan and all his evil ways, reading your blog was like sitting and listening to it again. And as a Christian like you know and I know how helpful it is to remind myself again and again of the very thought that Satan has no control and never will. Praise the Lord! He is such an Awesome God to let something happen and already know the outcome and it always is in Gods favor if you are one of His children. Well Off to work, but I want to thank you so much for the thought of the day, It sure was a good one. God is Good. Thanks for reminding me.
    Talk soon I hope. Amber

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!