Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Fall

I don't know about anyone else, but I am stoked that it is October! I love the fall season, when I say love, I mean I LOVE everything about fall. The smells, the colors, the change in weather, everything. Anyways, so far this month is has been fantastic. Granted it didn't get off to the best of starts for certain reasons, I am still savoring every moment. Last weekend I went to Asheville for Sammie's birthday dinner. Then church on Sunday was fantastic (we had 3 saved!) WOO HOO. Then drama practice, and back to Asheville for another Birthday celebration.
This weekend, Matt and I are joining my sister and her bf (Brandon) and another couple from church and going to Dollywood. I am excited! The ride over the mtn will be gorgeous, and I will have my camera ready for action! I'm making this short and sweet b/c I really do need to get back to work. And get some stuff prepared for my Acteens class tonight at church. Have a blessed day!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:14 AM

    I am so excited that you have a blog. I would love to get together sometime and get to know eachother a bit better. I have grown closer to Matt over this last year, but would really love to get to know that better part of him, which I think is you. I value Matts friendship and would love the opportunity to build a friendship with you also. Having Christian friends is so hard now days, it is rear to find one that is willing. Well enough mushyness for now. Hope that you have the best drive over the mountian. And have a great time at Dollywood, it is my most favorite place to hang out. Take care and God Bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!