Thursday, December 12, 2013

Meaningful Beauty Creme de Serum (Review)

I have never really thought about anti-aging products being that I feel I am still young.  However with my 32nd birthday around the corner, I may have a different opinion. Ha. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Back to topic, anti-aging products haven’t been on my radar as I think growing old is simple a fact of life.  I think that gray hair and wrinkles are beautiful in their own way.  Although I wouldn't object to growing old gracefully, I don’t want to look 80 years old when still in my thirties.
 
Photo Credit
 
A couple weeks ago, I received an opportunity through Influenster to write a product review of Cindy Crawford’s Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum.   The directions state to use once a day either in the morning or before bed at night.  I simply swapped out my normal morning moisturizing lotion and have been using the Meaningful Beauty Crème de Serum.   After using the product a couple weeks, I do not think that I look younger (I really don’t have wrinkles at this point…) but it does leave my skin soft and dewy looking.   I have used it with and without make-up.  I think that it leaves my skin looking as if it has a matte type finish, which I like.  I have oily skin so shine is something I despise.  The crème de serum is one of the five Meaningful Beauty products  The directions say it could take approximately 8 weeks to see a noticeable difference.  I wonder if I could tell a greater difference if I were to use all 5 products as suggested?  Regardless, I like this product and will continue to use it.

Disclosure: I was provided this product free of charge by in exchange for my review.  All opinions are 100% mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment!